Registration-Grades 1-12

To register for Mason City Schools, you must submit all of the following items to the Central Registrar in person:

1) A Completed Registration Packet

2) Proof of Residency
If building a new home, or purchase is pending, please complete an Agreement of Understanding

If parent/guardian name does not appear on the paperwork, the person whose name appears on the documents, and is an established district resident must come with the parent/legal guardian and prove residency. Said person must also provide original notarized statement that family is living in their residence.

3) Original Birth Certificate or Passport

4) Custody Papers
If custody is other than divorce, the Guardianship and Custodial papers must have an assignment of tuition. Assignment of tuition is per ORC 3313.64C2. This is handled through the courts, please contact your attorney for assistance.  Affidavits or notarized statements are not acceptable documents for custody.  Guardianship and custody must be handled through the courts.

5) Immunization Record-Per ORC 3313.67, your child's immunization record must be presented at the time of registration.

If you are moving to Mason from outside the United States, please provide documentation that your child has taken a Tuberculosis (TB) test administered in the United States. You may contact the Warren County Health Department at (513)695.1468 to schedule an appointment for a TB test. 

6) Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or State ID Card

7) Most Recent Grade Card

Grade card is optional. Grade level verification will be made after receipt of official student records from the previous school attended.

8) Name and Address of Previous School

For Central Registration, please contact:
Central Registrar Jan Hill
211 N. East Street
Mason, OH 45040
513.398.0474 x20141
Office hours: 7:30am-4:00pm, M-F


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.