How to Make Changes

Students are assigned to specific buses and specific bus stops to balance loads on buses and make sure that routes are run in a timely manner.  Students are not permitted to ride a different bus for non emergency reasons.

For students PK through 6th grade, a temporary bus pass will be issued for special/emergency situations.  To obtain a temporary bus pass, parents must submit a note to the school office explaining the reason.  If approved, the student will be given a temporary bus pass that will allow them to board the receiving bus.  No Pass/No Ride.  This is for student safety. Due to student loads on buses, we do not allow students to home with other students for non emergency reasons.

PLEASE NOTE: Frequent changes to students busing arrangements increase the possibility of students’ confusion causing them to get on the wrong bus on the wrong day. Please keep changes to a minimum.

For High School or Middle School students temporary passes will only be issued in case of emergencies.  Parents must contact the school directly or send a note with their student to be given to the school office for a pass to be issued. Again, No Pass/No Ride. 

We are happy to make arrangements for families with shared parenting needs.  In the best interest of the safety of MECC and ME students it is necessary for the schedule for these arrangements to be consistent from week to week. MI and older students may have a varied schedule as these students are old enough to know where they are to go from day- to- day.  Please fill out and submit a Transportation Change Request Form with both parent’s addresses and contact information and the schedule that is to be put in place. 

Permanent changes due to change of address must go through Jan Hill at Central Registration, 513-398-0474 ext. 20141 or email [email protected]  

If you are planning to move within the district, you will need to submit a Transportation Change Request Form along with your closing statement or lease agreement to the Central Registrar at Central Office.  
Changes will normally take 48 hours to go into effect.  If parents wish to have busing for their students in the interim, they will need to send a note to the school office requesting a temporary bus pass to the new address until the new busing goes into effect. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.